Starting and managing a new business is no easy task. Our firm has expertise in dealing with the arrangements necessary to ensure a stable and successful future for our business clients. When determining what form your business should take, the significant tax, financial, and liability implications should be discussed with our skilled attorneys.
Your choice of business formation can impact:
- Personal liability claims against your business
- Your ownership rights
- The ease or difficulty of transferring your ownership rights in the future
- The tax treatment of your business
- Your right to manage day-to-day business activities
- Your ability to finance your business
- Your ability to terminate your business
- And various other critical business decisions
Our firm will critically analyze your goals for both you and your business and craft the most beneficial business plan for your needs. We have expertise in handling matters such as:
- Incorporation (in the United States and offshore)
- Limited Liability Corporations
- Legal Agreements, such as shareholder agreements, stock sales, and dissolution
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- And various other business and commercial issues.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to follow the latest news and opinions from our lawyers about Immigration, Business, Real Estate, and other legal topics our firm covers.